About this item
- EXTRA DARK, BLACK FINISH that provides excellent daytime privacy, making it hard for unwanted eyes to see through.
- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. NOT RECOMMENDED for DUAL PANE WINDOWS.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Film rear windows in your vehicle to protect pets from sunlight.
Prevent hits during high-speed driving: Generally, small scratches of gravel are difficult to recover naturally, but there are many such scratches. The protective film can effectively prevent damage and keep the car lights in a new state;
Prevent small scratches in life: It can prevent some slight friction in life, sewage damage and scratches during car washing, etc.;
Darken the car interior for clearer viewing of rear DVD screens.
Prevents windows from shattering in event of an accident.
Increase Comfort – The film reflects the sun’s heat.
The films UV radiation blocking action slows down fading of interior fabrics and plastics, helping to keep your vehicle interior looking new for years.
Reduce glare – enhance driving safety.
Light transmittance: 5%/ 15%/ 20%/ 30%/ 40%/ 50%
Heat rate: 80%
UV rate: 80%
Visible Light Reflectance: 50%
Size: approx. 40/50/60/70/80/90CM * 2/3/5 M
Application: Smooth surface of cars, bedrooms, balconies, kitchens, offices, sliding doors, warehouses, bathrooms, bathrooms, etc.
How to install:
Clear glass very well inside and out.
Cut film roughly to window size (a little bigger).
Spray the glass with water on the outside.
Execute better film on the glass. Remove protective film from tint – stick tape on both sides of corner and pull.
Apply tint with sticky side to the window using water.
Removal of significant air and water with plastic spatula.
Cut properly to window size.
When installation is finished, do not wash your car 2-3 days to dry the film.